BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION
Duration (60 min.) - Full face
Buy one Photofacial treatment at regular price and get a second one free!
The reservation of your second free treatment will be made on site following your first treatment.
Condition: Your first treatment must be taken between December 1 and December 31, 2022 and your second treatment no later than May 31, 2023.
Acne - Rosacea - Pigment spots
Photorejuvenation or more commonly photofacial for minor skin imperfections has become one of the most sought after techniques in non-ablative aesthetic care to address conditions such as :
- brown or pigmented spots caused by sunlight or aging
- vascular lesions such as couperose
- dilated skin pores
- restore the skin's natural luminous glow
- Lésions pigmentées (taches de soleil, de vieillesse) Ces taches apparaissent après une surexposition au soleil sous forme de taches brunes ou tout simplement par le vieillissement de la peau.
- Vascular lesions Blue, red or purplish superficial veins below the surface of the skin.
- Common injuries include rosacea (facial inflammation), spider veins (small blood vessels that appear below the surface of the facial skin) or erythrosis. Fortunately, Palomar's technology has been designed to eliminate these lesions that would otherwise be permanent. To improve the quality of skin and quality of life for clients with these lesions, Palomar technology can now enhance your skin's texture and complexion with a series of 1 to 6 quick and easy treatments.