Photorejuvenation, or more commonly photofacials for small skin imperfections, has become one of the most sought-after techniques in non-ablative beauty care to treat many conditions.
- brown or pigmented spots caused by sunlight or aging
- vascular damage such as rosacea
- dilated skin pores
- restore the skin's natural luminous glow
- Pigmented lesions (sunspots, age spots or pregnancy mask) these appear after overexposure to the sun in the form of brown spots, as a result of pregnancy or simply by the aging of the skin.
- Vascular lesions Blue, red or purple superficial veins below the surface of the skin.
- Lésions courantes include rosacea (facial inflammation), spider veins (small blood vessels that appear below the surface of the facial skin) or erythrosis. Fortunately, Palomar's technology has been designed to eliminate these lesions that would otherwise be permanent. To improve the quality of skin and quality of life for clients with these lesions, Palomar technology can now enhance your skin's texture and complexion with a series of 1 to 6 quick and easy treatments.
No make-up before 12 hours, light make-up first 24 hours. Avoid exposure to the sun for 7 to 10 days (it is advisable to apply a high quality sunscreen).
Avoid swimming and sauna use for the next 24 hours after treatment. Do not cleanse the skin after treatment for at least 4 to 5 hours.
Recommend the products in the Anti-Aging Home Kit. Other products may prolong side effects after treatment.
No retinol or acid-based products for 7 days.
Running out of solutions?
This safe and non-invasive procedure, which is performed according to the individual's skin condition and type, provides superior results and optimal satisfaction. In addition, by treating the skin without destabilizing its surface, this treatment will not cause any interruption of activities.
One of the most sought-after techniques in non-ablative esthetic care to treat several conditions.