HOW TO USE
Shake well before use. Liberally apply to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
- 5% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®): This microfine Zinc Oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect.
- 6% Titanium Dioxide: Microfine Titanium Dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia Salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. (based on in-vitro test)